Padua College (PC) Eagles was established in 2010 to enhance the morale and general wellbeing of the Paduan community. The program contributes to fostering a Franciscan place of affirmation and acceptance, where students are encouraged to strive to their personal level of excellence.
Senior students who possess exemplary leadership, communication and role modelling skills are selected each year to take part in the program. PC Eagles are tasked with monitoring and intervening in different areas of the school each term. These roles include:
- Providing mentoring and guidance to other students in the school
- Community service initiatives
- Cross-campus liaison, including games, attending assemblies
- Coordinating college activities
- Encourage, support and recognise students around the college