Parents & Friends
Become an active part of your community and help our sons prosper in 2023.
The Purpose of the Parents & Friends Association at Padua College:
- The P&F Association at Padua is really all the parents and friends of the College.
- The P&F has a Committee, nominated and selected by parents and friends of the College, who attend the P&F meetings.
- The P&F Committee coordinate and support wherever the school has needs, whether it be at social or sporting events, assisting with pastoral care for families in need, or sponsoring Padua boys who represent the College at National or International level.
Click to view our Padua P&F Constitution
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Padua College P&F Facebook page
P&F Executive and Committee 2023
- President and Social Media Manager – Pascale De Graeve
- Vice Present and Public Relations – Margo Orbell
- Secretary – Debbie Hayer
- Treasurer – Robert Calahorra
- Pastoral Care Coordinator – Sonia Yates
- Fundraising – John McCaffery
- Roster Manager – Kerri McKinless
- Online Meeting Coordinator – Jeanette L
- Committee Members – Michelle Martin, Matthew Barwick, Daniel Sutton, Mav Green
P&F Meeting Times 2023
- Tuesday, 14th February
- Tuesday, 18th April
- Tuesday, 22nd August
- Tuesday, 7th November (including AGM)
P&F Engagement Evenings 2023
- Tuesday, 14th March
- Tuesday, 30th May
- Wednesday, 9th August
- Monday, 16th October
Become part of the P&F Committee
The P&F Committee is elected at the Annual General Meeting in November.
If you would like to volunteer or join the Padua Parent Community Care Program, please fill out the pdf and return it to email@example.com
Parent Pastoral & Community Care
The Padua Parent Community Care Program aims to provide very practical short-term assistance to families that find themselves facing disruption due to illness, trauma or other circumstances.
Our mission is to help and support families during difficult times that can confront them when unplanned things happen. Please contact the P&F President by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if this help could be used by you or another family in need.
Padua Pastoral Care Coordinator:
Padua Supporters’ Group
The PSG is a parent group that supports the Head of Sport and provides a link between the parents/caregivers and the school sports program.
The group helps promote the school sporting program amongst the school community including:
- Assistance with volunteering and fundraising activities
- Assistance to the Sports Department in recruiting Team Managers and Coordinators across major school sports
- Providing support for canteen managers during school sporting events.
For further information on the PSG Charter please download the Padua Supporters’ Group – Information flyer
Contact the PSG via email@example.com