Parents & Friends
Become an active part of your community and help our sons prosper in 2020.
The Purpose of the Parents & Friends Association at Padua College:
- The P&F Association at Padua is really all the parents and friends of the College.
- The P&F has a Committee, nominated and selected by parents and friends of the College, who attend the P&F meetings.
- The P&F Committee coordinate and support wherever the school has needs, whether it be at social or sporting events, assisting with pastoral care for families in need, or sponsoring Padua boys who represent the College at National or International level.
Click to view our Padua P&F Constitution
P&F Executive and Committee 2020
- President – Pascale Weir
- Vice Present – Megan Bergman
- Secretary – Kevin Ryan
- Treasurer – Gina Pearce
- Committee Members – Alecia Beyer, Jeanette Lequertier, Marisa Bennett, Madonna Taylor, Michelle Martin
- Pastoral Care Coordinator – Sonia Yates
P&F Meeting Times 2020
Meeting times to be advised in due course.
Agenda, Minutes & Reports of Padua P&F Meetings
To view minutes from our past/upcoming meetings please click on dates as required:
- P&F Minutes – October 2017
- P&F Minutes – 7 November 2017
- P&F Minutes – February 2018
- Rector’s Report – February 2018
- P&F Minutes – March 2018
- Rector’s Report – March 2018
- P&F Minutes – 20 Nov 2018
- P&F Minutes of Meeting 26 March 2019
- Agenda PF Meeting 30.4.19
- P and F Minutes of Meeting 30 April 2019
- Agenda P&F Meeting 23.07.19
- P and F minutes of meeting 23 July 2019
- Agenda Annual General Meeting 201119
- Agenda PF Meeting 20.11.19
- P&F Minutes -20 Nov 2019
- Agenda P and F Meeting 18.2.20
- P&F Minutes 18 Feb 2020
Padua Parent Pastoral Care Committee Reports
To view our past reports please click on date as required:
- 2017 Padua Parent Pastoral Care Committee Report Greccio Campus – October 2017
- 2017 Padua Parent Pastoral Care Committee Report Assisi Campus – October 2017
- 2018 Padua Parent Pastoral Care Committee Report Greccio Campus – February 2018
- 2018 Padua Parent Pastoral Care Committee Report Assisi Campus – February 2018
- 2018 Padua Parent Pastoral Care Committee Report Greccio Campus – March 2018
- 2018 Padua Parent Pastoral Care Committee Report Assisi Campus – March 2018
Minutes of Padua P& F Annual General Meetings
Become part of the P&F Committee
The P&F Committee is elected at the Annual General Meeting in November.
If you would like to volunteer or join the Padua Parent Community Care Program, please fill out the pdf and return it to email@example.com
Parent Pastoral & Community Care
The Padua Parent Community Care Program aims to provide very practical short-term assistance to families that find themselves facing disruption due to illness, trauma or other circumstances.
Our mission is to help and support families during difficult times that can confront them when unplanned things happen. Please contact the P&F President by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if this help could be used by you or another family in need.
Padua Pastoral Care Coordinator:
Padua College Foundation
The Padua College Foundation, established in 2003, aims to expand or maintain facilities at the College.
It exists to fund the highest quality facilities for Padua’s students through donations from past students, parents, friends and supporters.
A number of functions are organised to help raise the profile of the Foundation and increase membership. These events include the very successful Sportsman’s Dinners and the annual Race Day. The Foundation works closely with the College’s Old Boys Association in hosting a number of these functions.
All contributions to the Padua College Foundation are tax deductible as these are donated to the Padua College Building Fund. Donations can be made via the online payment system on this website.
Padua Supporters’ Group
The PSG is a parent group that supports the Head of Sport and provides a link between the parents/caregivers and the school sports program.
The group helps promote the school sporting program amongst the school community including:
- Assistance with volunteering and fundraising activities
- Assistance to the Sports Department in recruiting Team Managers and Coordinators across major school sports
- Providing support for canteen managers during school sporting events.
For further information on the PSG Charter please download the Padua Supporters’ Group – Information flyer
Contact the PSG via email@example.com