Parents & Friends
Become an active part of your community and help our sons prosper in 2021.
The Purpose of the Parents & Friends Association at Padua College:
- The P&F Association at Padua is really all the parents and friends of the College.
- The P&F has a Committee, nominated and selected by parents and friends of the College, who attend the P&F meetings.
- The P&F Committee coordinate and support wherever the school has needs, whether it be at social or sporting events, assisting with pastoral care for families in need, or sponsoring Padua boys who represent the College at National or International level.
Click to view our Padua P&F Constitution
P&F Executive and Committee 2022
- President – Kevin Ryan
- Vice Present – Fletcher Norman
- Secretary – Debbie Hayer
- Treasurer – Robert Calahorra
- Pastoral Care Coordinator – Sonia Yates
- Committee Members – Michelle Martin, Pascale Weir, Jeanette Lequertier, Matthew Barwick, Daniel Sutton, John McCaffery, Margo Orbell, Filipa Nelson, Kerri McKinless
P&F Meeting Times 2022
- Tuesday 15 February
- Tuesday 26 April
- Tuesday 2 August
- Tuesday 8 November (AGM)
Agenda, Minutes & Reports of Padua P&F Meetings
To view minutes from our past/upcoming meetings please click on dates as required:
- Agenda P and F Meeting 18.2.20
- P&F Minutes 18 Feb 2020
- Agenda P&F Meeting 4.8.20
- P&F Minutes 04 Aug 2020
- Agenda PF Meeting 10.11.20
- Agenda Annual General Meeting 10.11.20
- Agenda P&F Meeting 16.2.21
- Pastoral Care Report 16th February 2021
- P&F Minutes 16 February 2021
- Agenda P&F Meeting 27.4.21
- Agenda P&F Meeting 3.8.21
- PF Minutes Meeting 27th April 2021 (2)
- PF Minutes Meeting 3 August 2021
- Agenda PF Meeting 9.11.21
- Agenda Annual General Meeting 9.11.21 (P&F)
Minutes of Padua P& F Annual General Meetings
To view minutes from our past Annual General Meetings please click on date as required:
Become part of the P&F Committee
The P&F Committee is elected at the Annual General Meeting in November.
If you would like to volunteer or join the Padua Parent Community Care Program, please fill out the pdf and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Pastoral & Community Care
The Padua Parent Community Care Program aims to provide very practical short-term assistance to families that find themselves facing disruption due to illness, trauma or other circumstances.
Our mission is to help and support families during difficult times that can confront them when unplanned things happen. Please contact the P&F President by email at email@example.com if this help could be used by you or another family in need.
Padua Pastoral Care Coordinator:
Padua Supporters’ Group
The PSG is a parent group that supports the Head of Sport and provides a link between the parents/caregivers and the school sports program.
The group helps promote the school sporting program amongst the school community including:
- Assistance with volunteering and fundraising activities
- Assistance to the Sports Department in recruiting Team Managers and Coordinators across major school sports
- Providing support for canteen managers during school sporting events.
For further information on the PSG Charter please download the Padua Supporters’ Group – Information flyer
Contact the PSG via firstname.lastname@example.org