Padua College is a supportive and innovative workplace which strongly values faith, professionalism and a strong work ethic.
Our staff are talented and passionate individuals who see working with young people as a true calling.
Vacancy – A position exists for a Casual School Crossing Supervisor at Padua College.
- A School Crossing Supervisor must be able to work in all-weather conditions,
- 1 hour and 30 mins per day, (45 minutes in the morning 7:45am-8:30am and 45 minutes in the afternoon 2:45pm-3:30pm) 4 days per fortnight on a rostered basis.
- Relief opportunities on your rostered days off.
- Pay Rate $30.34 per hour.
Commencement of employment for the successful applicant is dependent on:
- The favourable outcome of a health assessment.
- A Positive Notice Blue Card (you do not need to have a blue card to apply for the position).
Closing Date for applications: ASAP
Completed applications should be returned to:
80 Turner Road
Kedron Q 4031
To submit an application to be held on file, please fill out the form below.