Padua College has an arrangement with TransLink for student bus transportation with the College, through both Thompson’s Bus Services and Brisbane City Council bus services. 

Thompson’s F1 Private Bus Service
Thompson’s Bus Services, in conjunction with Padua and Mount Alvernia Colleges, offers a Private F1 Service that covers bus transport to many Northern suburbs including Aspley, Zillmere, Virginia, Geebung, Wavell Heights, Nundah, Wooloowin, Clayfield, Hendra, Ascot, Albion, Windsor, Wilston, Lutwyche and Gordon Park. Please click on the F1 Run Sheet to view the full bus timetable.


F1 Bus Service Information

Click below to access F1 Cashless Payment Information

F1 Flexischools Card

TransLink Service Information - Stop A - Jardine St

Open Link

TransLink Service Information - Stop B - Turner Rd

Open Link

Thompson Bus Services Information

Open Link

2022 School Transport

The school has been informed that there will be changes to school bus services commencing at the start of the 2022 school year that may impact on the journey to or from school. The changes to services will be available within Translink’s Journey Planner – two weeks prior to the start of the 2022 school year. All students that utilise bus services for school travel will need to re-plan their journey to and from school during that period.

Any questions related to school travel can be directed to Translink via telephone on ph. 13 12 30 or via other methods using the links available at

Additional Information

School Transport Assistance Scheme Information
Currently there are 2 types of Bus Passes:
– Distance
– Safety-Net Passes.


Briefly, this means that you are eligible for free travel if you live further than 3.2 kilometres from your nearest State Primary School and further than 4.8 kilometres from your nearest State High School. Students attending non-state schools must live more than the required distances from both the nearest state and non-state school. Should you live further than these listed kilometres, and don’t choose to go to your closest school, you will be required to pay a top-up fare.

Bus Travel Assistance Application – Link


Briefly, this means that you are eligible for free travel if you live within the required kilometres listed above and also hold a Health Care Card issued by Centrelink or a Pensioner Concession Card also issued by Centrelink or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card. Students who have cards issued in their own name as well as students under a Care and Protection Order issued by the Department of Communities (Child Safety), may also qualify for safety net assistance.

Bus Travel Assistance Safety-Net Application – Link

Click below to access Code of Conduct Information – Students travelling on buses