We begin the journey at Padua in Year 5.
Prospective families can register their interest in enrolling their son into Year 5 by completing an Expression of Interest form at any stage (please contact the Enrolments Officer for enquiries regarding possible enrolment into Years 6 to 12). Parents will receive a confirmation email once the registration has been processed and your son’s details will be placed on the College database. Please note: the registration process is an expression of interest only and will not be considered an official application for enrolment.
Step 1 – Expression of Interest
Expression of Interest for possible Year 5 entry is completed online when your son starts his Prep schooling.
We are currently accepting Expressions of Interest for the following years:
|Current Year Level (2021)||Year of Commencement into Year 5|
|Year 3||Year 5 in 2023|
|Year 2||Year 5 in 2024|
|Year 1||Year 5 in 2025|
|Prep Year||Year 5 in 2026|
|Prep Year in 2022||Year 5 in 2027|
If you have missed the initial enrolment process for your son’s intake year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as a matter of urgency.
Step 2 – Application for Enrolment
- Two years prior to your son’s nominated Year 5 entry, you will be emailed login credentials for completing an official Application for Enrolment. The application will require the uploading of your son’s birth certificate, baptismal certificate, most recent school report and NAPLAN test results.
- A non-refundable enrolment booking fee of $100 will accompany the Application for Enrolment.
Please note: If your son has additional learning enrichment requirements it is important that you disclose all available information regarding his learning needs with his application. As part of our enrolment application process the College’s Learning & Enrichment Team will also be required to fully review your son’s application. In many instances, they will seek further permission (via an EAP Consent Form) to contact your son’s current school and other learning support specialists. This process is critical to enable a full understanding of how we can best cater to your son’s specific learning needs and ensure a match with the capacity of our Learning & Enrichment Team. Developing a sense of partnership and transparency in this process is critical for success.
Step 3 – Enrolment Interviews
- Once applications and required documentation is reviewed, applicants, accompanied by their parents, may be invited to attend an enrolment interview.
- Year 5 enrolment interviews are conducted in August/September the year your son is in Year 3.
Step 4 – Placements Offered, Accepted and Confirmed
- Once all Year 5 enrolment interviews are completed, successful applicants will be notified and offered a placement.
- Parents accept offered placements by way of returning acceptance paperwork (including a Conditions of Enrolment Form) and paying a non-refundable $600 payment by the due date.
- Upon receipt of acceptance documentation and payment, the College will confirm your son’s Year 5 placement.