Blackboard is Padua’s LMS (Learning Management System).
It is designed to manage teaching content, identify and assess learning goals and collect data for monitoring the learning by your son.
Some of the features of Blackboard include:
- Access to learning content anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Ability to see what you son is/should be doing for his classes.
- In-built calendar which will also allow you access to your son’s academic goals and deadlines.
- Assessment submission and plagiarism checking facility to protect your son’s academic property.
- Reporting facility for teacher’s to check student access to courses and content.
Click Here to access further information on the features of Blackboard.