Parish

The Parish of St Therese and St Anthony of Padua has been in the care of the Franciscan friars since 1929. Padua College was established by the friars in 1956 when the demand for places at the parish school of St Anthony became too much for the Franciscan Sisters to manage.

The Parish of St Therese and St Anthony of Padua

 

altar servers archbishop mass 2